- Go to https://app.sienscan.com
- Click on "Sign up"
- Fill in the blank fields
- Remember your Password
- In your mailbox you will get an email with a link to activate yout registration
- After clicking on the link you are ready to go and login to the Sienscan
Frequently Asked Questions
Technical indicators are heuristic or pattern-based signals produced by the price, volume, and/or open interest of a security or contract used by traders who follow technical analysis.
By analyzing historical data, technical analysts use indicators to predict future price movements. Examples of common technical indicators include the Relative Strength Index, Money Flow Index, Stochastics, MACD and Bollinger Bands.
- Technical indicators are heuristic or mathematical calculations based on the price, volume, or open interest of a security or contract used by traders who follow technical analysis.
- Technical analysts or chartists look for technical indicators in historical asset price data in order to judge entry and exit points for trades.